Scientific Committee invites you to submit your abstract. There are two ways to do it: Oral and Poster Presentation.
Fifteen-minute presentation about your research.
Academic poster about your research. The posters presentation will be within a one hour (1 hr) period, where you will be able to answer questions.
General instructions about abstracts:
- Abstracts must be written in English. If you are not a native speaker, ask for help to edit grammar and style.
- Abstracts must be related to one or more of the four thematic topics that will be discussed in the workshop:
- Agroecology development in OECD countries: local experiences and international collaboration.
- Agricultural public policies and agroecology as a social movement.
- Agroecology education to promote sustainable agri-food systems.
- Science, innovation and technologies in agroecological systems.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you can submit, but a maximum of one oral presentation will be accepted per individual.
- There is no limit to the number of authors you can list on an abstract.
- Abstracts should contain the purpose of the study, methods used, results, and conclusions.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance for oral or poster presentations.
- Please be aware that there is a limited number of oral presentation slots in the workshop programme, then eventually your oral submission may be accepted as poster presentation.
- Contributions, either oral or poster, must be presented by a workshop participant. If none of the authors is attending the workshop, the contribution will not be accepted.
For Abstract Submission please fill in the next form
Deadline for Abstract Submission is July 19th 2019
Notification for accepted abstracts is August 19th 2019